This very special three bedroom apartment offers the next level of luxury retirement living. Positioned on the north-western side of the building, you will enjoy maximum sun in this light filled first floor apartment. The master bedroom wing has ample room, including walk in robe and ensuite – complete with double vanity unit. The elegant large gas fireplace and ducted heat pump system will ensure your comfort – whatever the season. Call Ursula on 03 443 6660 to receive a copy of the plans.
Apartment plans and village grounds may be subject to further design development, change, and council approvals.
All apartments are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications:
- Proven building materials including plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels, board and batten timber finishes, and riverstone stone features. Coloursteel roofing.
- High ceiling heights
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto covered balconies with glass balustrades (upper level) and patios (ground floor) – AND make the most of the mountain views
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Fully tiled bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Most apartments have walk in robes, and all have ample robe storage
- Larger apartments have gas fires to offer ambience and keep you warm
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your individual home
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Each apartment comes with a carpark in the apartments garage (connected to building)
- Separate laundry
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications cabling
- Doorbells and peepholes so you can tell when visitors arrive
- An extensive alarm and sprinkler system
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- A battery back-up system, so if the power goes out you can still use your phone and heat your home.