The Mt Maude style villa is a spacious three bedroom home, offering 148 m2 of floor area, generous living areas and two full bathrooms – and situated next to the village rose garden is wonderful bonus. The generous living area spills out onto two sunny patios, one on the north and one on the west side of the home. A single garage and separate laundry are also included in this very functional floor plan.
Features include: • 148m2 floor area
• Ensuite, and separate guest bathroom
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining areas
• Full kitchen with Fisher and Paykel appliances, including: double dishdrawer; ceramic cooktop, rangehood; wall mounted oven; and waste
• Kymira benchtop and glass splashback
• Soft-closing hush drawers
• Water filter
• Wall-mounted heat pump
• Glass-covered gas fireplace
• Study nook in lounge
• Laminated wood flooring in kitchen and entrance foyer
• Tiles with under-tile heating in ensuite
• Separate laundry
• Internal access garage with remote entry
• Emergency call system
• Fully landscaped gardens, plus a raised planter for plants of residents’ choice
• Two outdoor living areas
Call Ursula on 03 443 6660 to arrange a private viewing today.
Please note: All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. Please seek independent advice from your preferred solicitor.
Images are indicative only, and may be taken of similar villas/apartments. A viewing is recommended.