Our most popular villa style – the ‘Mt Alta’ – is now available on Rodeo Drive for $865,000 for an Occupation Licence.. This newly renovated villa is located in a lovely position overlooking the village green, in the heart of the village.
There is plenty of usable space in this 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home and it is located in good proximity to the newly extended Lifestyle Centre.
Single internal access garage, established garden and covered outdoor patio area will make this a very desirable home.
Contact Ursula today to find out pricing and to arrange a private viewing.
Each villa design has:
- Proven building materials including Linear board, plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels, and schist stone features.
- Coloursteel roofing
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto both covered and uncovered patios
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Spacious bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Gas fires that are able to be ignited without electricity (in the case of power cuts), or a gas heater in the Mt Barker villa
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your home
- Landscaped outdoor areas, with raised outdoor planters in every garden
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Tiled bathroom floors and showers
- Under tile heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access garage
- Internal laundry space i.e. not in the garage
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications cabling
- Doorbells so you can hear when visitors arrive
- Smoke alarms located throughout the villa
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- Security stays to all windows
- A battery back-up system, so if the power goes out you can still use your phone and heat your home.
Call Ursula on 03 443 6660 to arrange a private viewing today.
Please note: Photos may be indicative only. All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. Please seek independent advice from your preferred solicitor. Photos are indicative only and may be of a similar style villa.