Aspiring Village provides assisted living services exclusively to residents of the Pembroke Apartments. These apartments have been purpose-built to offer a higher level of support than is available in the independent living villas and apartments. A description of the services available to residents is provided here.
There are 24 residences, in mostly one bedroom configurations, with floor areas ranging from 50 m² to 96m². Each apartment is located on ground level with large doors that open to an outdoor patio, where residents can enjoy the surrounding gardens and mountain views.
The apartments offer spacious kitchenettes, which provide the option of preparing some meals. The 2.7m ceiling in the open plan lounge and dining area creates a sense of space.
The master bedroom comes with a large ensuite and a walk-in-robe.
All apartments are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications:
- Open plan living area
- A kitchenette provides the option of preparing your own meals.
- A generous master bedroom
- Ensuite (two bedroom apartments also have a guest bathroom)
- Walk in robe
- Private laundry
- Ultra-high speed WIFI
- Heating is provided by a wall mounted heat pump
- 24-hour emergency call service
- Communal lounges and dining provide spaces for residents to dine and socialise
- All residents will also enjoy use of the activities and facilities available at the Lifestyle Centre.
Please note that garaged carparking is not provided.
Call us today on 03 443 6660 to arrange a private viewing or to receive a copy of prices and plans.
*Images are an artist’s impression and are indicative only. Sold under Occupation Right Agreement.