Assisted living provides you with the help and support you need to maintain a level of independence for as long as possible within your own residence.
We will work with you (or your loved one) to understand your current needs and tailor a service package specific to you, delivered to your private apartment.
Whether you require us to provide a basic level or support, or a comprehensive service package that includes personal care and assistance with medication, we are here to help.
You can rest assured thatshould your needs increase, we will be there along the way to assist with additional support as required.
All residents will enjoy Assisted Living Level One as a base package, with extra services added as required.
- One main meal served at midday
- Morning and afternoon tea (daily)
- Housekeeping (weekly)
- Removal of rubbish from apartment (weekly)
- Laundering of bed linen and towels (weekly)
- Wellbeing check – a twice-yearly review of general health and medication needs by a registered nurse
- Medication supervision (once daily)
- Provision of communal transport, related organised activities and outings
- Utilities including electricity and Wi-Fi
- Weekly happy hour in the lounge
- 24 hour emergency support provided by on-site staff
- One light meal in the evening (in addition to the main meal)
- Breakfast delivered to the apartment (daily)
- Laundering of personal items weekly (in addition to bed linen and towels)
- Medication supervision (twice daily)
- Morning support
- Bed making service (daily)
- Showering supervision (daily)
- Evening settle service
- One nightly check
- Please check with the Sales Manager for up to date service package inclusions and pricing.
- Assisted Living is provided exclusively to residents of the new Pembroke Apartment building.