APARTMENTS, MENU OF SERVICES
One of the benefits of apartment living is the easy access to additional services should you need a little bit of extra help. The Aspiring Apartments are an independent living environment, and while we can’t offer advanced levels of care (that happens at the Aspiring Enliven Care Centre), we have developed a menu of services from which you can choose how we can help.
Before you move into your apartment, you can elect to pay for additional services. We will sit down with one of our resident welfare team and work out what is best for you. Choose from:
- Companionship or a daily check
- Help with errands, shopping or doctors visits
- Daily meal service delivered to your apartment – lunch and/or dinner
- Weekly house cleaning service
- Weekly linen change (towels and sheets)
- Laundry service
- We can even take your rubbish out
For more information speak to our sales manager, please call 03 443 6660.