INTRODUCING THE ASPIRING APARTMENTS
Enjoy the easy, secure and relaxed lifestyle of our architecturally designed apartments.
Aspiring Village has sixteen stylishly designed one, two and three bedroom apartments connected to our social hub – the Lifestyle Centre. Built over two levels (with lift access to the first level), the Aspiring Apartments offer some of the most luxurious retirement living in the region. The Aspiring Apartments are thoughtfully designed, with contemporary features mixed with the river stone and timber accents.
Please contact Hayley on 027 307 3738 to arrange a viewing, or to request a copy of apartment plans and prices.
Connected to the Lifestyle Centre – the heart of the village – you will benefit from the close proximity of our staff, and the wonderful lifestyle amenities on offer, including: indoor pool and spa; gym; dining; bar; media room; library; salon and more.
And to make life even easier, we have designed a Menu of Services exclusively for apartments residents. Choose from housekeeping services, a linen and laundry service, a meal or two each day, and companionship or help to run errands . You can pick and choose the help that you need.
Please note: The Aspiring Apartment is an independent living environment not suitable for those requiring high levels of care e.g rest home or hospital level care. These services are catered for at the Aspiring Enliven Care Centre.
All apartments are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications:
- Proven building materials including plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels, board and batten timber finishes, and riverstone stone features. Coloursteel roofing.
- High ceiling heights
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto covered balconies with glass balustrades (upper level) and patios (ground floor) – AND make the most of the mountain views
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Fully tiled bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Most apartments have walk in robes, and all have ample robe storage
- Larger apartments have gas fires to offer ambience and keep you warm
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your individual home
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Each apartment comes with a carpark in the apartments garage (connected to building)
- Separate laundry
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications cabling
- Doorbells and peepholes so you can tell when visitors arrive
- An extensive alarm and sprinkler system
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- A battery back-up system, so if the power goes out you can still use your phone and heat your home.
All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. To find out more, or for a copy of our Disclosure Statement, please contact our sales manager on 03 443 6660.
Please Note: Apartments are subject to QLDC consents and approvals, and final design development. Apartment designs, grounds and surrounding amenities may be subject to change.