OUR VILLAS, SPACIOUS AND UNIQUE
We’re told we are quite unlike other retirement villages – and we quite like that.
Almost all of our villas are free-standing and set well apart from neighbours. With spacious floor plans and generous indoor outdoor garden spaces, you will enjoy the seasons . We have a range of homes to suit a variety of tastes and budgets – from the affordably priced Mt Barker 87-100m² duplex to the luxury three bedroom Mt Burke villas, with a generous 195m² floor area.
All homes have been carefully designed and landscaped to suit local conditions with double glazing, ample insulation, large eaves to provide shelter from the summer sun, sheltered outdoor living areas, and hard wearing building materials.
Take a walk through our Mt Alta show home:
Quick reference table to see what villa style suits you:
|Mt Barker Villa||The Mt Barker is our most cost effective villa. Featuring two bedrooms in a streamlined design, this duplex villa has good indoor-outdoor flow from the north-facing living areas, and a generous master bedroom with dual access bathroom.|
|2||Dual Access Ensuite||87-94m²||1||Optional||No|
|Mt Roy Villa||The Mt Roy villa is one of our more affordable options, boasting two bedrooms and and a multitude of modern conveniences designed specifically to make your retirement lifestyle enjoyable, comfortable and safe.|
|2||Dual Access Ensuite||100m²||1||Optional||No|
|Mt Alta Villa||The Mt Alta Villa has two bedrooms, a separate guest toilet and two generous outdoor living areas, in a mid-sized floor area.|
|2||Ensuite plus guest WC||120-124m²||1||Optional||No|
|Minarets Villa||The unique Minarets style villa has two bedrooms and a study, offering greater flexibility. The separate full bathroom for guests means your ensuite can be kept truly private.|
|Mt Maude Villa||The Mt Maude villa provides a generous three bedroom floor plan, two full bathrooms (including ensuite) plus spacious full kitchen. Most of the Mt Maude villas have a double garage for that second vehicle.|
|3||2||140-154m²||1 & 2||Optional||Study Nook|
|Mt Burke Villa||The very special Mt Burke villa provides a spacious three bedroom floor plan, with the added value of a raised stud height, double garage, premium kitchen and bathroom designs, walk in wardrobe and a conservatory.|
All homes are finished to a very high standard with varying specifications. Each villa design has:
- Proven building materials including Linear board, plaster over aerated autoclaved concrete panels, and schist stone features.
- Coloursteel roofing
- Large sliding doors to encourage easy indoor/outdoor flow onto both covered and uncovered patios
- Stylish and modern kitchens with Fisher and Paykel electric wall oven and hob, rangehood, dishwasher, wastemaster and water filters
- Spacious bathrooms with easy access showers, heated towel rails, fan heaters and underfloor heating
- Gas fires that are able to be ignited without electricity (in the case of power cuts), or a gas heater in the Mt Barker villa
- High quality heat pumps to help warm or cool your home
- Landscaped outdoor areas, with raised outdoor planters in every garden
- Quality wool carpets, wardrobe and light fittings
- Tiled bathroom floors and showers
- Under tile heating in the bathrooms
- Internal access garage
- Internal laundry space i.e. not in the garage
- High quality fibre phone and telecommunications cabling
- Doorbells so you can hear when visitors arrive
- Smoke alarms located throughout the villa
- Personal alarms, connected to a 24 hour emergency response service
- Security stays to all windows
- A battery back-up system, so if the power goes out you can still use your phone and heat your home.
All villas and apartments are for sale under an Occupational Rights Agreement (ORA), the most common form of title in retirement villages throughout New Zealand. To find out more, or for a copy of our Disclosure Statement, please contact our sales manager on 03 443 6660.